We are so glad to hear you’re interested in being featured in our Member Spotlight series! Here’s how to be considered for a feature on our site. Once you’ve emailed us back with your responses, keep an eye out for our next newsletter to see if you’ve been selected. Please keep in mind that we receive a high volume of submissions, if you’re not chosen this time around, don’t worry—we’ll hold onto your submission for future Member Spotlight opportunities.
Let us know if you have any questions, and as always, thanks for being part of our community!
1. Please fill out the following information in full—with a minimum of 3 sentences for each of the last 4 bullet points—and send back your responses as an email or in a document.
● Full name:
● Vogue Club member since:
● Instagram handle (if applicable):
● Discord handle (if applicable):
● My signature look:
● My favorite designers:
● On my fashion wish list:
● A fun fact about me:
2. Please send over at least 5-10 photos options for us to feature, whether a snap of your personal style or an amazing selfie.* Please see below our tips for supplying imagery.
● Quality: All images should be sent in high-resolution.
● Framing and lighting: Make sure you are clearly visible in the image and that your surroundings are well-lit.
● Enlist a friend or family member to help you capture the images if you don’t have a handy tripod (or somewhere to lean your phone).
● We want to see you in your life, and love the ‘natural’ look in images.
● Your outfit: We love to see your personal style, so feel free to show off your favorite look!
Need some visual inspiration for your submission? Explore the previous Member Spotlights!
Email your responses and pictures to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your submission—thanks so much for being a member of Vogue Club!
*You agree that VOGUE, or anyone authorized by VOGUE, may publish and otherwise use your submission, in whole or in part (including any editing or modifications), in any medium, for any purpose including but not limited to editorial, promotional and advertising purposes, worldwide, in perpetuity. You further acknowledge and agree that everything that you submit will be original to you and will not violate any third party’s rights, including any intellectual property rights, right of privacy or publicity of, or constitute defamation against, any person or entity.