(BTC) is on monitor to shut the week with positive aspects of greater than 23%. The banking disaster in the US and Europe appears to have boosted shopping for in Bitcoin, indicating that the main cryptocurrency is behaving as a protected haven asset within the close to time period.
All eyes are on the Federal Reserve’s assembly on March 21 and 22. The failure of the banks within the U.S. has elevated hopes that the Fed is not going to hike charges within the assembly. The CME FedWatch Instrument reveals a 38% chance of a pause and a 62% chance of a 25 foundation factors fee hike on March 22.
Proceed Studying on Coin Telegraph